Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's going on...?

It's been a while since my last post so let me tell you what's going on...

Why I haven't been blogging:

Firstly I started a few different posts but as I got deeper into them I would find that I wasn't sure my theology backing what I was saying was 100% correct so those posts are saved for future renovation, continued thought, and publishing soon.  Since it takes me a while to construct a post, writing these drafts have each taken the segment of time I'd set aside for blogging.  This means that each time I got a bit of time I'd start writing a post, get stuck, set it aside and realize I didn't have time to write anything else that I could post right away.

Secondly, my laptop broke which made it harder to find time to write since I now have to sit at the desktop to write anything.  I am getting a new one courtesy of Best Buy and the wonderful guarantee we paid for, but the one we are getting costs a little more than the last one so we're saving up the rest before purchasing it.  This means it may be a while more before I can finish a draft, or write a new blog post that has more depth to it than just "here's what is going on in my life".

Something new:

(One other reason I haven't had time is currently seeking to be fed so I'll have to make this part super duper quick.)

1.  Lent- I'm going to be participating in Lent this year, giving up Facebook for 40 days starting Wednesday in order to dedicate that time to God.
2.  Wynter and I finally got breastfeeding figured out!
3.  Submitted taxes today so we will be buying a new car soon!

And now Wynter really wants to be fed so it's time for me to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we have a little chat? I would love to hear what you have to say! (Please remember to be kind with your words.)