Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Celebrating Oliver and Wynter: A Photo Post

On May 15th Oliver turned 2 years old, and a few days ago, on June 25th Wynter reached 6 months old.  These two children are so precious to me, Andrew and I are incredibly blessed to be the parents of two little miracles.  Here are some of my favorite photos from this year so far:

Grandma Sheree and Oliver exploring a creek during her visit in April.

A special moment between mother and daughter at Reid Park Zoo.

Oliver playing in his sand and water toy.

I can't believe it has been 2 years since Oliver Sebastian Whiting entered this world!

Father's Day at Limberlost Park.  Father and son in matching Converse shoes.

At the park, mother and daughter trying to survive the heat.

Wynter, 6 months old and on the move!  The time since she was born has gone much faster than I'd hoped, but I love watching her curiosity grow, and seeing her try out new things every day.

I'm excited to experience the next 6 months of Wynter's first year and watch her learn many new things in such a very short time.  Oliver too, as he is still amazing me with the things he picks up from the people around him every day!


2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Seriously. I wish you lived by me so I could come see them and take far too many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I have to agree, they are the cutest kids I know. You can take millions of photos in 3 weeks, I'll even let you use my camera if you want. (I wish we lived closer too, though.)

    ReplyDelete

Shall we have a little chat? I would love to hear what you have to say! (Please remember to be kind with your words.)