Thursday, August 29, 2013

face, meet palm

Last Thursday the kids and I went to the apartment above us for a little play date.  The plan had been last week her house, this week my house.  Well, last week she told me that her little man is starting pre-school and so they won't be coming...

Yeah. I forgot.

I moved the TV out to the living room.

Which was a pain.

And I didn't even have to!

Now I should move it back...

Sigh.

Bonus:  I cleaned the house and dressed the kids so I decided to whip out the camera and experiment.  I discovered the lovelyness of the "P" setting!  I need to refresh myself on exactly what that setting does automatically, but I think I was adjusting the exposure...

At least I discovered that it's a good setting for indoors/low light.  I seriously need to learn more about my camera!

P.S. Not all our play dates are sitting in front of the TV, but this particular little boy is very shy and so far our attempts at playing outdoors together have him crying.  We thought maybe doing some less involved activities together could get him used to being around Oliver and Wynter.

2 comments:

  1. Once we do things on the auto mode, we forget the functions of all the other modes. Adjusting the aperture is the best challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haddock, so true! Except I've been stuck in Manual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Shall we have a little chat? I would love to hear what you have to say! (Please remember to be kind with your words.)