Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What Happened To August?!

It seems like yesterday was August 1st... but suddenly we're here at August 21st and in the middle of our 3rd week of homeschooling.  It was a huge blessing to hear that I am doing a great job teaching Oliver at home from one of our therapist's yesterday.  I don't want to "misquote" her so I should also say that she still pushed pre-school, private or public, on me, but only for the extra social interaction.  She'll be gone during most of September and she told me that she wasn't worried about Oliver because I'm doing such a great job taking what she gives me and utilizing it with him at home.

Oliver is also getting better with obedience (I feel like I'm talking about a dog in obedience training saying that).  I'm no longer as worried about him running off, and he seems to understand that he needs to stay within my eye sight while outdoors.  The weather just needs to cool off more so we can spend more time outdoors!

Since I need August photographs of the kids, we did go outdoors for a bit a while ago.  Here are some of my favorite snapshots:


I love those sandals! I originally ordered the wrong size, but got the chance to order another pair that does fit her.  She'll have the same shoes next summer now too!



I love this picture. Our neighbor kindly took it for us.

Again, love! 


Bye! (She says it, "die!)
I'm excited for September.  September brings the beginning of fall, and I can start thinking about the holidays without receiving too much resistance. Besides, Summer is my least favorite season, and Autumn is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we have a little chat? I would love to hear what you have to say! (Please remember to be kind with your words.)