Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Homeschooling Choice: Part 2

Reason #3 

Homeschooling will allow me to give more time to Wynter than if I am running Oliver to and from school 4 days a week.  It allows the focus to be more on family, than putting Oliver as the center.

If Oliver was our only child, our choice might have been different.  However, he is not.  Wynter deserves as much love and attention as Oliver.  These early toddler years that she is in are crucial to her development.  I realize that for some there is not a choice, this is their reality because their circumstances require it.  We all do the best we can with what we have, and I imagine that the parents who do have to drive around this much with their kids have made choices that are best for their kids and their family.  What I mean to say is, if this is your reality, no guilt!  You are sacrificing a lot for your kids and I have the deepest respect for all parents who desire only to do what is best for their kids and their family.  I am thankful for the ability to make the choice we have.


Homeschooling is going to allow me to keep Wynter involved as much as possible.  I think that's best for our family right now.  I want to give the best to both my children as I love them equally, and we believe that homeschooling is the best way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we have a little chat? I would love to hear what you have to say! (Please remember to be kind with your words.)